Give your baby a cozy ride from birth in the Maxi-Cosi Dana Stroller. Specially designed with infants in mind, the Dana includes carriage mode with a full recline that lets you use it as a true pram. If your baby's sleeping peacefully in the car seat (not included), there's no need to wake them when transferring to the Stroller. The Dana also works as a travel system with the included Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters. You can use the Dana in this travel system mode both with and without the Stroller seat attached, letting you choose how you want to get around. In both carriage and taxi mode, the extra-large Cosi Canopy helps protect baby's sensitive eyes from bright lights. The Dana is a full-featured Stroller and includes a parent cup holder and a roomy storage basket for your gear. The seat comes with a 5-point padded harness system to keep your baby snug and comfortable while strolling.
- 3 Modes of Use: Car Seat Taxi with extra-large canopy, from birth in carriage mode or with the car seat, as a stroller
- Removable Cosi Cushion and adjustable headrest are both reversible for a different look; Reversible and machine washable seat insert; Extra-large Cosi Canopy with peek-a-boo window can also be used with just the Infant Seat
- Carriage mode allows multiple seating options from birth; Includes Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters
- Easy, compact fold; Multi position reclining seat with 5 point padded harness system
- Parent cup holder included; Larger storage basket