Edward van Vliet is an industrial designer with a passion for textiles. His Amsterdam studio offers design solutions to international clients, offices, homes, public spaces, & now this Special Edition Kaia Stroller! Patterns - whether painted, printed, embroidered or created by light - add a tactile quality & make a design come to life. van Vliet's textile & interior designs fit perfectly with Maxi-Cosi's style aesthetic. He brings layering into his designs using various patterns & color to create rich, interesting interiors & unique furnishings. "Apart from using nature as an endless source of inspiration, my fascination for geometry, symmetry, layers & repetition plays an important role in creating new and surprising patterns."- Edward van Vliet. Stroll easily through your family's day with the Kaia stroller. It's a full-featured convenience stroller that appeals to experienced parents. This Special Edition features a reversible seat that showcases van Vliet's secondary design on the second side to easily let you choose your favorite look for the day.
- Lightweight design; Easy, compact, standing fold
- Multi-position reclining seat with padded 5-point harness
- Adjustable leg rest; Canopy
- Parent cup holder; Convenient shopping basket
- Adapters included for Maxi-Cosi Mico & Prezi infant car seats for use as a travel system (car seat sold separately); Holds child up to 50 lbs